To our valued guests; Updated June 24, 2020
In light of the growing concerns around the coronavirus (Covid-19), we want to let you know that we are taking this very seriously. We have taken a “NO CONTACT” where possible approach at the dealership to make sure the safety of our staff and our guests have been looked after during these difficult times.
Parts and Service are all open and we are taking appointments. We are encouraging our customers to drop off their vehicles for safety reasons and to limit our customers in the waiting area.
We have implemented the following procedures to protect everyone and keep the proper social distancing;
Our sales dept is open by appointment to limit the customers in the showroom to ensure social distancing.
Service Department -Mon-Friday 8 am-5:00 pm, Saturday closed
- We are currently accepting appointments either by phone or online. You can reach us at either firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 519-376-2240
- Our waiting area in the service department is now open BUT we can only have a very limited number of customers inside to maintain social distancing. We are still encouraging customers to either leave their vehicle with us for the day rather than waiting. If you must wait, we are only able to seat 2 people in our waiting area while maintaining social distancing.
- Please be aware we have temporarily shut down our courtesy shuttle services for your protection
Parts Department-Mon-Friday 8am-5:00pm, Saturday closed
- They will assist you in your parts purchase and explain how to pay and pick up your parts to keep everyone safe.
Sales Dept -Mon- Fri 9am-6pm, Saturday 9am-4pm
- Our showroom is open but appointments are preferred so we can limit the customers in the showroom to ensure social distancing.
• We are limiting the number of guests in the showroom to the decision-makers only to a max of 2 guests per salesperson
• You can book an appointment online through our website or email email@example.com or call 519-376-2240
• Test drives are available by appointment preferred.
If you have questions regarding your loan or lease payments you can call the below numbers. Mazda Canada has worked with our lenders to help out with deferral programs and lease extensions.
- Scotia Bank – 1-800-472-6842 or https://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/personal/scotia-support/latest-updates.html
• Mazda Financial Services 1-888-703-8857 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our no contact procedures will guarantee the safety of our staff and loyal customers. We appreciate your understanding and support as we continue our best to serve you during these troubling times.
We respect our Clients and Employees Safety and hope everyone can be as understanding as possible.
Grey Motors Mazda Team